Welcome to the 2023 Swim Season!
Season info coming soon. To get on a bond waiting list, please email email@example.com.
For other matters, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beechwood Swim Club is a private swim club located in the heart of Fort Mitchell, KY. With the convenient location and the expansive landscape, Beechwood provides a family-friendly atmosphere. We have one of the largest pools in the area with diving boards, a children's pool, and dedicated lap lanes.
🎉 The Pool is OPEN! 🎉
Pool Opens In
Member Information Form
All members are required to complete a member information form prior to the pool opening on May 27. Starting Opening Day, your family will not be given access to the pool until the membership form is submitted.
Please fill out the 2023 Membership Information Form and email it to email@example.com. The form can be found by clicking here.
For people seeking for Beechwood Swim Club membership, we have started a new email address specifically related to our waitlist and membership inquiries. It is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already inquired in the past, you do *not* have send one to the new address. The waitlist / bond / rental inquiries were simply overwhelming our club email address, so we needed to separate them out.
Join our team!
When? Sunday, March 11th & Sunday, March 19th
Time? 1:00 - 2:30pm
Where? Erlanger Library in the Anne Room
- Front Desk
- Snack Shack
- Lifeguards (15+ years old)
- Cooks (17+ years old)
Questions? Email email@example.com
Scan and apply
On behalf of the Board of Directors, management and staff welcome to the 2023 Beechwood Swim club Summer Swim Season. As long as the health inspection goes well we will be opening on Sat, May 27th @ 11:00 AM. Beechwood Swim Club is a non-profit corporation that is operated by a group of volunteers.
DUES PAYMENT REMINDER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE YET TO PAY
There are a few very important approaching deadlines that we want to make sure all members are aware:
- Members must pay their 2023 membership dues plus late fee or inform the pool via email that you will be “inactive” for 2023 by MAY 15. FAILURE TO DO EITHER WILL CAUSE YOUR BOND TO BE FORFEITTED ON MAY 16 AND YOU WILL NO LONGER BE A MEMBER.
- Dues payments made by May 15 will also need to include $150 late fee.
- If you chose to be “inactive”, the inactive fee of $310 must be paid by JUNE 15. FAILURE TO PAY THE INACTIVE FEE BY JUNE 15 WILL CAUSE YOUR BOND TO BE FORFEITTED ON JUNE 16 AND YOU WILL NO LONGER BE A MEMBER.
- If you wish to pay by check, there are opportunities on May 10 and May 12 where someone will be at the pool to accept payment. Please see the “Bond Transfer” Section below for times.
If you have already paid your dues and your Member Splash account says “Paid”, you are in good standing and the above deadlines do not apply to you.
Starting May 9 at 8am, you are able to reserve the Pool Shelter on the lower deck and the Shelter area on the upper deck by the Diving Boards. There is a $40 rental fee for the Lower Deck Shelter. There will not be a charge if you reserve the Upper Deck Shelter. There are two sessions for rental (11:00-3:30) and (4:00-9:00). You can only reserve one of the sessions per day.
Our treasurer, Stephanie Bogenschutz, will be at the swim club on the following dates and times to sign bonds over to new members:
- 5/10/23 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- 5/12/23 from 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- 5/27/23 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
There is a $50 transfer fee that must be paid to Stephanie at the time you want your bond signed over to you.
You can find information about the swim club, such as our bylaws, on our website. Going forward, the most current information such as closures due to weather and things of that nature are posted on our Facebook page. Follow us there to stay up to speed. We look forward to seeing you in a few short weeks!
All swim team info is on the swim team website.
Support the swim club by using our snack shop. All proceeds go back into the pool.
Two 2-week sessions are available for all swim members free of charge.
We are open 11 am-9 pm every day weather permitting.